Universal Group strives to make its products and services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. Since 2002, Universal Group has been working to make its Web content accessible to as broad a user base as possible. Our corporate Web site, www.uptindia.com, complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI). www.uptindia.com is monitored and tested regularly by internal and third party accessibility consultants to identify any usability issues as well as discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Links opening in a new window are identified by information in the title attribute.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are making.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us please contact us.